Leon Classroom Educators Association Retired
Contact us at LeonCEARetired@gmail.com
FEA –Retired members support all educators on important retirement and health issues. Members sponsor informational forums, and get out the vote activities. FEA-Retired members actively lobby the Florida Legislature on important issues to you now and in the future.
FEA-Retired provides grants to classroom teachers to enhance their programs across the State. With active local chapters throughout Florida, FEA – Retired welcomes all retirees to their rapidly growing organization.
If you are retiring next year, you can join us as a Pre-Retired life member at any time before retirement and never have to worry about joining after you retire.
Together, we can accomplish more!
A variety of member benefits, such as:
- insurance programs
- credit programs
- loan and mortgage programs
- deposit savings accounts
- investment programs
- tools and resources for retired members
- Stay connected with fellow Leon Classroom Teacher Association, National Education Association and American Federation of Teachers members and programs
- Engage in opportunities to share your expertise by volunteering and mentoring
- Benefit from NEA's and AFT's political and legislative efforts to protect your retirement resources and advocating for public education
- Receive subscriptions to NEA and AFT retiree magazines: This Active Life, and AFT Education, along with access to AFT and NEA web sites, and the FEA Retired newsletter, The Advocate
Your Statewide Network welcomes you!
The FEA-Retired program consists of chapters and direct members from across the state. Current active chapters include Brevard, Broward, Dade, Duval, Flagler, Gulf Coast, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lake, Leon, Orange, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Seminole, Volusia, and Washington/Holmes, Okaloosa, St.Lucie, St.Johns, Alachua, Marion, Lee, Osceola, and UFF. Find your district leader.
Join FEA-Retired Today!
Click here to download the FEA-Retired Membership Form